SKOPE to Showcase ActiveCore on the World Stage
SKOPE ActiveCore™ taking on the world
SKOPE will attend the world’s leading trade show for the Hospitality Industry, HostMilano, for the first time in October. The progressively international nature of HostMilano see SKOPE exhibiting alongside 2,010 of the world’s biggest suppliers from 47 different countries.
HostMilano is an opportunity for SKOPE to showcase our market leading technology, the revolutionary ActiveCore, to a global audience.
“We’re taking what we believe is the lowest energy, general purpose mechandisers of their size available in the world, to the world”
– Guy Stewart, Managing Director
ActiveCore – market leading energy savings and future-proofed technology
SKOPE’s ActiveCore range of glass door display fridges are designed to be future-proofed. It is the best choice to manage impending refrigerant changes because the cartridge can be easily swapped out to a different refrigerant and any service work can be done offsite, thereby minimising workplace safety risks.
By delivering market leading energy savings, optimal cooling performance, greater serviceability and a future-proofed system, our sophisticated ActiveCore technology will be meeting our customers’ needs for years to come.
In New Zealand and Australia ActiveCore now comes with all the added options too – additional shelves, shelf lighting, solid doors, tropical doors for warmer climates, the full range of colours, a remote refrigeration unit option and more. Learn more here
ActiveCore is currently available in top and bottom mount upright fridges and development is already underway to extend this technology into other ranges.
HostMilano – the premier event for the HORECA industry
HostMilano is a favourite destination for the top players in the hospitality industry. SKOPE representatives from our Design, Sales and Production teams will get a preview of all the latest innovations in technology and market trends.
“We can’t wait to share the latest trends in hospitality and innovation with our customers to help them continue to grow their businesses”
– Keri Thomas, GM Sales & Marketing
HostMilano Quick Facts
- World’s leading trade show for the hospitality industry
- Held in Milan every 2 years
- This year’s show runs from Friday 20th – Tuesday 24th October, 2017
- 2017 marks the 40th anniversary of the show
- Showcases Equipment, Furniture, Coffee and Food from leading global suppliers
- 2,010 companies confirmed from 47 different countries
- 40% of companies attending this year are from outside Italy
- Germany, Spain, France, USA, UK are the top 10 foreign nations in attendance
- 151,000 professionals from 172 countries expected to visit the show
- Over 1,500 buyers from Europe, the Mediterranean, South Africa, the Middle East, North America, Central and Southern America, Russia, Asia and Oceania are attending this year’s show
- 8 countries, including New Zealand, are making their debut with their own stand this year – Belarus, Egypt, Lichtenstein, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka and the Ukraine
- Hundreds of events including workshops, training, round table discussions, and demonstrations
Visit SKOPE at HostMilano
Friday 20 October – Tuesday 24 October, 2017
9.30am – 6.30pm
Pavilion 2, Stand T06
Rho. Strada Statale del Sempione, 28 20017 Rho, Milan.